Low vibration and high ergonomic comfort. This pedestrian weed ripper is ideal for edging lawns and cleaning pathways, terraces, and parking lots. Removes dirt as well as weeds through mechanical action. Removes, for example, excess soil that promotes weed growth. This provides a longer-lasting cleaning effect! The engine has a low noise and vibration level. The emissions level of the machine meets the latest environmental standards!
- Environmentally friendly, immediate results
- Usable in any weather
- Adjustable height for better working posture
- Easy to maneuver
- Easily removable and replaceable cutting brush
- Mud flap to prevent dirt spray
- Ergonomic handles to prevent hand cramps
- Powerful Honda engine – guaranteed reliability for many years
- Control handle – all functions available at your fingertips
- Three-way adjustable brush handle to ensure the best results
|Fuel tank (l)||3,0|
|Brush diameter (cm)||60|
|Dimensions (length x width x height) (mm)||1900x586x890-1060|
Relate productsHand-picked arrivals from the best designer
Pesumati Trade OÜ general conditions for hire of machinery
- 10% discount for hire periods of more than 3 days
- Machines are available for hire for periods of 24 h, 48 h, etc. from the moment of issuing the machine.
- Machines are only granted for hire, if they are available.
- Machines must be returned clean and with their containers empty.
- If a machine is returned dirty, an additional machine cleaning fee of €10 + VAT shall be charged.
- Our service fee for delivery of machines to the site is €25/h.
- If it becomes clear that the machine cannot be returned on time, please call us immediately to notify us of the delayed return – later claims will not be considered.
- All other terms shall be derived from the Commercial Lease Act of the Republic of Estonia.
- Pesumati Trade OÜ reserves the right to change the general terms for hire of machinery without notice.