The Nilfisk SC100 is a small scrubber-dryer for deep cleaning in tight conditions. Suitable for use in small shops, schools, restaurants, cafés, gas stations, bakeries, fast food chains, hotels, homes, etc.
Download user manual: NILFISK SC100E EST
Download user manual: NILFISK SC100E ENG
- Removable power cable
- Liquid level indicator
- Ergonomic handle for one- or two-handed operation
- Automatic solution shut-off
|Sound power level (db(A))||83|
|Brush speed (cylindrical brush) (rpm)||2100|
|Solution/recovery tank (l)||3/4|
|Performance, theoretical/practical (m2/h)||620/310|
|Power cable length (m)||10|
|Dimensions (length x width x height) (cm)||40x36x115|
Pesumati Trade OÜ general conditions for hire of machinery
- 10% discount for hire periods of more than 3 days
- Machines are available for hire for periods of 24 h, 48 h, etc. from the moment of issuing the machine.
- Machines are only granted for hire, if they are available.
- Machines must be returned clean and with their containers empty.
- If a machine is returned dirty, an additional machine cleaning fee of €10 + VAT shall be charged.
- Our service fee for delivery of machines to the site is €25/h.
- If it becomes clear that the machine cannot be returned on time, please call us immediately to notify us of the delayed return – later claims will not be considered.
- All other terms shall be derived from the Commercial Lease Act of the Republic of Estonia.
- Pesumati Trade OÜ reserves the right to change the general terms for hire of machinery without notice.